Vikke-kittie och Lowa

Vikke-kittie och Lowa

måndag 16 februari 2009








Angel of the night



In my mind you're by my side



See you - wherever you are



I feel you're touching my skin



The time stands still just for us



Without you there's no hope in my darkness.





You give me the moment



Which is never ending



Let me feel your heart



And I'll go with you to the end of this world



My angel of the night



I'm forever by your side fly with me to eternity



hold me in your arms and kiss me



I close my eyes and dream with you



Carry me so far away



Never let me down and kiss me



Angel of the night


Unite in one soul


You lead me on theway



the way of our shadows



Show me your burning desire



I follow you I follow you into the garden of pleasures.



'This is my sign to you malin -VvV-'



R.I.P MALIN BJÖRLING/SYRRA v'



1987-11-27-2009-02-05 :( '



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar